The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Remote LP Cylinder Indicator...

I also opted for the most inexpenisve route when I replaced the valves on my original
40#Aluminum Worthington cylinders to the OPD valves. I did replace the regulator with
a new and visible red/green indicator that I can see from inside the trailer. Once it
switches overto red, I simply fill the tank that is empty and have uninterrupted service.
It did not seem worth the extra money to keep those 4 stiff wires in place and connected
to the tanks externally for a readout inside. Besides, one advantage to the 10 gallon
tank is that you can go a long time on one tank and have plenty of time to refill!

James

'77 Supreme Luxury Liner