The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Info-Hinges and lenses

Ralph,

Let me find the card and give the complete info. I have ordered and received
three sets of the lense trios. That means Six clear and twelve Red. I am
waiting on the complete-with-lenses assemblies. The first assemblies came in
but were fully enclosed backed which would have been ok, but I wanted the
chrome sets which come only in the open back.

All have aluminum reflectors as I remember, but can check. The reflectors
can be polished for a really brighter light. The new lenses make them very
bright. I'd prefer LED brightness and significantly less amp draw, but don't
want to alter the originals (I think). I have bought some very nice
clearance lights in the LED that really match nicely and are so much
brighter and cooler.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com
Eddie Huffstetter, 36 Soren Lane, Houston, Texas 77076-4205