The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] new 1958 SS

Rick,
Sounds like a cool trailer you have there. When you say the system is "direct deposit"
do you mean that there is no black tank at all? My 69 Sabre has a black tank but no grey
water tank. The original color of the tongue was silver or aluminum, if that helps you
any. If I could make any suggestions I would say get it ready to travel and camp and take
it out soon, rather than tear into it and regret missing the summer camping season. They
you can start the heavy duty rebuild work this winter.
Joe