From: bpfamily2@comcast.net
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 4:50 am
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] RE: [Silver Streak] HINGES

I am also interested in hinges as I at some point am going to need
some. Mine are still usable but the screen door is broken on the bottom
hinge.
I had mentioned it to a friend who was a machinest who was willing at
the time to give it a try to make me some if I could get mine off.
So, I would be interested--finances are just some tight for us right
now so I have even stopped on my project until I have more funding--but
leave me in the list of people interested.
Mark
Vancouver, WA