The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re towing

My SS 33.5 footer pulls great as well and I live in Colorado and frequently
cross mountain passes of over 12 thousand feet in elevation. In spite of what
others may say, these are very light weight trailers by todays standards and
a half ton with a good sized engine should work fine on the flat land. Not
having slide rooms etc, etc. It is a snap! Especially when making reservations
at state and local parks that have size limitations!

James/Denver