The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] television cabinet

needs a roll up door. The "hutch" on the street side, above the side
bed. It had/has a roll up door that compacts into a roll up by the roof.

My unit had not been used in many years when I bought it in year 2000.
When I started using that roll up it started cracking. Then pieces
started falling out. I lost them. I now have about a foot of the bottom
of that door. I stick pillows and stuff in there to hold the TV and
playstation when I tow.

Does anyone have any experience of replacing these things? It must be a
common situation.