The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Streamline or Silver Streak

thanks so much for responses.  We have had no luck in the search for a used
and the fact that we are not handy with our maintenance abilities have
decided to go the new route :<
Already had 2 bad ebay hits which were not legitimate so giving up on this
route.
There is a 19' 2005 bambi  in Iowa at a SS dealer that they are trying to
get off the lot so are giving away at cost.  But I still think the 16' are
better for us to tow in the mountains.

Has anyone towed these things over the Rockies in snow?  I hope to take this
thing even in the winter but need to get through the mountains and the snow
to warmer climates but departing Colorado might be tricky.   Any issues with
this.  need to use a different tire?

Now we need to decide on a 16' or 19' because I think the 16' bambis are
cuter and more practical the smalller they are.  the new 75th anniversary
Bambi addition is expensive but if it is built like an older model so we
expect a lifetime of use with no issues for some time.
Now, we just need to find a perfect used towing car for the load which I am
guessing is at about 4500 for the 16' loaded or 19' dry weight.

Mary Rios
Boulder, Co