The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Wheels SilverStreak What is it? Anybody?

Does anybody know what wheel fits the trailer, like ford, chevy, etc?

Bought 30' 79 Silver Streak in NC. Got 2000 miles to tow. Want to stop asap
somewhere and buy iron wheel and a maypop tire so will have a spare. The
nice seller looked and said was six lug nuts on each of the four aluminum
wheels. I forgot to ask the tire sizes. Does anybody know what steel wheel
will fit? Title shows wt 6000, I have a SST vin number.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com