The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [Silver Streak] Streamline or Silver Streak

Mary,

I have sent you from ebay a Streamline Duchess, Ebay item #4617333248, which
you can just put into any ebay search bar with the copy and paste. I have
looked at this with Tom Patterson during computer conversation by telephone.
It looks to be incredibly great condition, a real collector that if kept
very nice, will return all or more of your investment. A 1962 Duchess 22',
it should be easy to tow and park, plus with two heaters, one each end, it's
a natural for your Alaska adventures.

This trailer is in Colorado and so are you! You can see, feel, touch, and
meet the owner. You don't have to worry about paying and getting ripped off.
The title will also be easier to transfer since you both are in Colorado.

Let the owner know ebay rules allow him to end the auction at any time, even
with bids, 12 hours prior to the end of the auction. He can easily verify
that and have him contact me if he cannot find the exact print of the rule,
as I have it. Go to him, see what it will take to do the deal, make a deal,
and get him to end it early. The bids may go crazy in the last 30 seconds of
the auction on this one and you may loose it. The seller will not risk a
good offer from you, will prefer to see it go to someone like you, and will
probably work with you if you work with him. I would.

There are few people who are as knowledgeable as Tom Patterson. He is a VERY
good man. He will always find the time (he is very busy) to aid a sincere
person. His web site is TomPatterson and he has a contact availability there
along with vast information.

I am Eddie Huffstetter in Houston, 713-694-8084

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com