The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Streamline or Silver Streak

Family of 4 looking for our first Silver Streak under 19'.
Have trips planned for a few mountain trips including one to Alaska this
Summer.
Is this a trailer that can be taken to Alaska for a month?  No heavy duty
things as kids are still young.
We have been searching the internet but have found more than one frauds and
so having a hard time locating this trailer legitimatley.   Last bid wanted
a wire transfer to Holland?
Am guessing this is a much safer way to go if we REALLY want to find the
family trailer.
thanks for your sight and any assistance on finding our travel home.
Mary Rios
Boulder Colorado