The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] reservations

I'm going to the one in Bacliff I think.  Need to run down and check it out,
I think I know the one it is, we were just down there Sunday.  It's not far
from Kemah.

We were looking for a vacation house but the stuff we saw was junk.  They
had teeny tiny old old houses that we think people are redoing and flipping.
Hubby went into the attic and he said there was old wiring up there on
insulators and some of the wires were bare.  Said there was also new wiring
but he couldn't tell how much. It was about 900 sq ft for $80K.  We decided
the RV will suffice for now.  Maybe someday we will sell our place and buy a
waterfront, don't know but that much for one where you still have to go to
the piers and stuff is worthless.

By the way in the local paper tonight a Silver Streak is for sale.  1966,
28ft says in excellent condition with all new appliances, $4650.  I need to
take a look in case Shawn decides to keep his!!