The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #214

Jeez, I just called 3 RV parks in Galveston and none will let a trailer in
older than 10 years.  One would this time of year if it had less than 50
Amps.

I talked to the manager of one and he said they would IF you have a
certified gas line inspection done by a certified mechanic.  Then you have
to have an electrical inspection to make sure the electrical is certified.
This seems like this is going to be a real problem with these old trailers.
I wondered what the reasoning was behind it.

He said that has become a requirement for the safety of you and other RV
owners.