The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] leak in a silver streak

Dear Joe,
 I am sorry that with all your fixing  on the water lines, that you still
have a leak, and as you said,  you will  have to track that down.
The reason why I am putting in my 2 cents, is  that you said that you will be
drinking out of the water tank.  Even  though it is new, nylon, and you have
sanitized it, it can still get  contaminated, from dust and dirt getting in
through the filler cap, or the  hose you are using to fill it.  A shower hose
head, on the shower  floor, can cause cross -contamination, if you don't have a
vacuum breaker, and  sometimes even if you do.
 I always carry separate drinking water,  from my home, or buy it, since I
got sick from drinking tank  water.                         Happy Trails,    Old
 Rver.