The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Fw: Silver Streak

Not much.
It sounds like a "user." Just get it for as little as you can and then
use it.
If it is as your description sounds, it has sat unprotected for over 30
years in the weather.
To give you some idea, I recently acquired a '79 Supreme Saturn 31' that
was used about 5 years by an elderly couple and then was in indoor heated
storage until less than a year ago (about 19 years). New carpet, new
Goodyear travel trailer tires, new batteries, new awning fabric, exposed
frame kept painted, heat pump, everything in excellent working condition,
aluminum LP bottles (had to get new OPD valves installed), Western mag wheels,
very little wear inside or out. Reese WD hitch, wheel locks, chain drive hand
crank dolly.
One small skin puncture on the left side from a tree limb. The front rock
guard has a ding on one corner. I had to put a new toilet in ($75) as the
original had cracks in the plastic.
I gave $7,500 for it.

Al