The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] a leak!!

Bill,

If you can only hear water when you turn on your sink faucet under the floor,
I would think you may have a leak under the faucet valve in the cabinet.  If
this is the case, that water would be spraying out all the time under the
floor and more so when the faucet is off.

You may want to see if the drain lines are ok.  If there is a damaged line,
it could be pouring in the underbelly.   My sink drain line makes a turn under
the back twin bed and slopes downward along the fresh water tank until it
angles straight down through the floor into the gray water tank.

James
77 SS Luxury Liner