The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Polishing

Thanks to everyone who provided information or their opinion regarding
polishing Silver Streak trailers.

The real problem in polishing one is that once done, one must keep
polishing to keep it looking good.

There is really only one way to find out just how much work it will be to
maintain the shiny luster and that is to go ahead and do it.  It may be too
much work and that it why I sought information from those who have done it
as there is no "going back"/

Every time I see a SS polished, I revisit my desire to have ours looking
like that instead of the drab, old anodized finish that looks just okay
after being freshly washed and rubbed down with some type of oil but, after
a few weeks, goes back to looking tired and worn.  Sort of like me
regardless of baths.

Tom Patterson: Is that your SS at your following u.r.l. -

http://www.tompatterson.com/Trailers/Trailers0.html

It surely is good-looking.

Thanks

Ros