The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 19' Silver Streak

Hi Travis!

Congratulations on your new addition!

I wish I could give you some information on your trailer but I am not
familiar with that model.

We have a 33.5' S.S. Eleganth and we love it more than we ever imagined
although, it is a little big for just the two of us.

In the dark recesses of my memory, I seem to remember someone who had some
SS decals made or, it could have been that he/she just had the SS emblem
repainted.  If I recall more I will let you know.

I would be very interested is seeing your before-and-after pictures.

Ros