The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] 19' Silver Streak

Hello Folks,
My name is Travis from Marked Tree, AR. I am now a proud new owner of what
I think is a 19' Silver Streak. It is VERY dirty at this time since I just
brought it home. It has been used as a stationary residence for a while so
I don't believe it has had many road miles on it. It was parked under some
trees and has quite a bit of tree sap on it. It seems to come off pretty
easily with Simple Green ( diluted) - I have taken some "Before" pictures
but have not uploaded them to my computer yet. I have a problem though. The
beautiful insignias on the front and rear of the unit are missing. I can
see where they used to be and could make out the "Silver Streak" but not
the model. I believe it to be a 1968 by the "ok to sell in California"
medal on the rear - it starts with 68, but, I cannot find anything on this
beauty to tell me the model ! I am pretty excited about it, I will be
getting the title tomorrow and maybe it will indicate what model it is. In
the mean time maybe someone can give me a hint. Also, since the insignias
are missing ( maybe somebody is counterfeiting SS's) are there any
replacements available?

Thanks,
		Travis