The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: electric problem

Hi,
We are near Cisco.
We have a 31' '79 Supreme Saturn.
I have the '78 revision of the wiring schematic for the center and rear
bath models.
I assume you are referring to the 115V wiring.
According to my schematic the receptacles for the front part of the
trailer are supplied by the 15A breaker that also supplies the GFI in the
bathroom, which in turn supplies the outside receptacles.

The RH 20A breaker (nearest the rear of the trailer) supplies the
refrigerator (inside the refrigerator access door on the outside), the
converter (inside the converter/drain valve compartment just behind the
LH wheels) and the kitchen receptacles.

Of course I do not know of any differences between a '68 ans a '78-'79.

Al G.