The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Electricity problem

Fantastic!    TWO more Silver Streaks.    And I was feeling soooo
alone.   Mine is a 67 Safari model and I'm wondering if anyone
knows much about it or them that I'd like to know.    Appreciate any
info or details on what yours is like inside.   Mine doesn't need any
remodeling or fixing (thank goodness, as I'm no good at it and wouldn't
want to pay someone what it would cost to have someone else do the
work).  I'd like to know your year's and models, etc. too.    (Don't
want much do I?)

Marian
in So. Oregon