The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] welcome

Hi everyone, Here's a picture of my '58 after a couple of days of
polishing. http://www.thesl8s.com/silverstreak/silverstreak.jpg. There's
a company called Dri Wash 'N Guard that specializes in waterless car wash
(believe it or not) that also has a premium metal polish. I won't say
that it made the job easy, but after fighting the oxidation with Nuvite
for over 40 hours (on the front end), I was able to knock out an entire
side (except at the very top) in less than a day. There are some swirl
marks and stuff that I'll work on with Nuvite, but this stuff rips the
oxidation off way better than anything else I tried. If anyone is
interested, just email me directly at: steve@thesl8s.com and I'll give
you the details. Disclaimer: Dri Wash 'n Guard is a multi-level company
and some folks are very sensitive to that based on bad experiences in the
past. I just want to be up front with you. I joined in the party, but
don't worry, I'm not going to try to recruit you. I fell in love with the
polish and would be happy to let others know how to get ahold of it if
interested. Thanks - and I do apologize if this commerical announcement
offends anyone. That's not my intention! Steve in Colorado