The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] new SS owners

Hi Chris,  I had the same problem with a tear in the bottom of my trailer
and I repaired  it with
anodized aluminmum roof flashing which is available at most hardware stores.
Cut a patch from the aluminum and pop rivet over the tear.  use a good
sealant when you position the patch prior to riveting.  If your lucky enough
to include one of the natural seams it will blend right in. You may wish to
bend the patch edges to form a double edge.  Hope this helps.   Carl Rodgers