VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Sunday, October 27, 2002      Issue 468

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Airstream models
        2. Jalousie windows
        3. Re-aligning/bending door?
        4. Rectangle vents and window operators
        5. Re: Re-aligning/bending door?
        6. Re: Rectangle vents and window operators
        7. Re: Re-aligning/bending door?
        8. Silver Streak information
        9. Electrical on "68" Ambassador
       10. Re: Electrical on "68" Ambassador
       11. Prodigy Brake Controller?
       12. Re: Prodigy Brake Controller?
       13. Re: Jalousie windows
       14. Re:
       15. new participant and axles
       16. Re: new participant and axles
       17. Re: new participant and axles

Message Number: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:58:48 -0600
From: "Maxwell" <maxwell@insideout-design.net>
Subject: Re: Airstream models

Actually, there's a BROOKLIN # 54 1953 AIRSTREAM WANDERER CAMPER TRAILER
on ebay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1779995520 "Buy it
Now" for $78.00

I have no interest as buyer or seller in this auction, just noticed it &
thought I would pass along the sighting.

Shari

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter