VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Saturday, October 26, 2002      Issue 467

Today's Topics:

        1. Bat-wing...
        2. Re: Bat-wing...
        3. Flying Cloud model at Pottery Barn
        4. Re: Flying Cloud model at Pottery Barn
        5. Airstream models
        6. Re: Airstream models
        7. Re: Airstream models
        8. tow vehicle
        9. Re: Airstream models
       10. Re: Airstream models
       11. WBCCI Survey
       12. Re: Airstream models

Message Number: 1
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:11:17 -0700
From: Jeffrey Engle <bedheads@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Bat-wing...

	The search is on for a used "Bat-wing" tv antenna, or something
that will mount on the roof where the old one used to be that's not
there anymore, any ideas? anybody got one laying around the garage that
your not using? thanks for the input...
Jeff & Daile
Full-Timers
'77 A/S Sovereign