Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:32:49 -0700
From: Brad Norgaard <stream2699@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re: Real Wally Rally

Hi Bob,
The rally began this evening (Tues.) and goes until Sunday afternoonish. If
you get up our way, look us up.

Brad and Julie Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT

> When does the rally begin and end.  I can't bring my Safari because I
> haven't replaced my puller BUT my grandsons birthday is Sunday in the San
> Fernando Valley.  Might like to cruise north just to meet some of the folks.

------------------------------

Message Number: 2
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Leggett <pklhead2@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Really Wally Rally Directions

Ed-
The rally is at the Fairgrounds in Santa Maria, CA.
Take Hwy 101 to the Stowell Street exit in Santa Maria
- take Stowell westbound to intersection with So.
Thornburg St.  Rally instructions say enter at Gate 7
and look for the VAC balloons.
A Yahoo map will get you there.
Hope to see you there - we're on our way tommorrow.

John Leggett
WBCCI #1154
1968 Safari 22T