VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Wednesday, October 2, 2002      Issue 443

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: DC Plugs
        2. Re: water pump again
        3. Armstrong Excelon Tile?
        4. Re: water pump question
        5. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
        6. Painting an Airstream
        7. Re: water pump again
        8. plain text
        9. e: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       10. Re: Hot Water Heater question
       11. Re: water pump again
       12. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       13. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       14. Retractable Step
       15. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       16. Re:
       17. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       18. Re: Silver paint on Airstream
       19. Re: DC Plugs
       20. Re: DC Plugs
       21. Re: DC Plugs
       22. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       23. Re: DC Plugs
       24. Re:
       25. Re: Armstrong Excelon Tile?
       26. Re: water pump question
       27. Re: ot water heaters.
       28. Bowen water heater hinge
       29. My tile tale!
       30. Re: My tile tale!
       31. Re: My tile tale!
       32. Re: Painting of an Airstream
       33. Re: DC Plugs
       34. Re: Painting of an Airstream
       35. Re: DC Plugs
       36. Re: DC Plugs
       37. Re: Vent covers
       38. Re: Painting of an Airstream
       39. Re: Painting of an Airstream
       40. Re:
       41. Re: Painting of an Airstream

Message Number: 1
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:09:20 -0700
From: "Roger Hightower" <n7kt@xxxxxxxxxx.att.net>
Subject: Re: DC Plugs

Bob,

Try cleaning the socket out with a small wire brush, and rotating the TV/DVD
plug when you put it in.  It's probably just a bad ground.

Roger Hightower
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT
1975 31' Sovereign, '02 F-250 PSD
Mesa, AZ