Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:15:21 -0400
From: Chris Elliott <celliott@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: cleaning bargman 7 pin connector

Joy ,
I always take some electrical tape and tape the little flipcover down , around
the whole plug a couple of times . That way it wont come undone in transit .
  Have a good maiden voyage in the argosy tommorow .
Chris

"Mr. Joy H. Hansen" wrote
Also, I find that infrequently I've failed to secure the lock on the flipcover
on the umbilical plug.  Without the secure connection, the weight of the
umbilical, etc. will partially unplug its self!

>                            '74 Argosy, Joy
>
> To unsubscribe or change to a daily Digest format, please go to
> http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
>
> When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text

Message Number: 2