Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:31:20 -0600
From: "Terry O'Neill" <woodfloor@xxxxxxxxxx.ca>
Subject: Tire pressure indicator caps

Hi All

I don't know if anybody has tried these but it looks like a good idea if
they are accurate.
http://www.monitortire.com/index.html

They monitor tire pressure and cost $14.99 / set. Available in increments of
2 psi from 26 - 60 lbs.

I'm not involved with selling this product, just wondering if any listees
have tried them.

Take Care

Terry O'Neill
Calgary