VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Thursday, June 13, 2002      Issue 333

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Grover Products compressor
        2. Re: Uni-Solar flexible mats (panels)
        3. Re: Uni-Solar flexible mats (panels)
        4. Re: Van as tow vehicle
        5. 69 Dometic
        6. Dometic Fridge Operation
        7. Re: Van as tow vehicle
        8. Re: Dometic Fridge Operation
        9. Weeping pressure relief valve?
       10. Re: Dometic Fridge Operation
       11. Re: Dometic Fridge Operation
       12. Re: Van as Tow Vehicle
       13. 1956 18 FOOT AIRSTREAM in VAC Classifieds
       14. Re: Weeping pressure relief valve?
       15. Re: Grover Products compressor

Message Number: 1
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:16:25 -0400
From: Dave Lowrey <dave_lowrey@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: Grover Products compressor

At 04:57 PM 6/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Grover still makes that bad boy:
>http://www.groverproducts.com/horns/horninfo/large/Model1167.jpg
>They might be able to help.
>RJ
>VintageAirstream.com

* laughs *

I always wondered where the "air" came from for big rig "Air Horns". I
always figured it was some sort of compressor attached to the diesel engine.

Now I know....

* grins *

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@xxxxxxxxxx.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio

Message Number: 2