VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Sunday, June 9, 2002      Issue 329

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Location of bypass valve..
        2. Re: hydrogen hazards
        3. Re: Location of bypass valve..
        4. Re: Location of bypass valve..
        5. Black Tank Valve
        6. New Roof vent fan (Fantastic)
        7. Cross Country Airstream Shipper
        8. Re: Cross Country Airstream Shipper
        9. bypass valve..
       10. Cross Country Airstream Shipper
       11. Rio Vista Delta Rally
       12. Re: Location of bypass valve..
       13. Re: Sewer Hose Mount under Stream
       14. Re: Sewer Hose Mount under Stream
       15. Re: Cross Country Airstream Shipper
       16. Sewer Hose Mount (&P.S.)
       17. Re: Rio Vista Delta Rally
       18. We're Home Again
       19. Cross Country Airstream Shipper

Message Number: 1
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:13:39 -0400
From: Jim Dunmyer <jdunmyer@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: Location of bypass valve..

Charlie,
  Our 1968 G.T. had a bypass valve that allowed filling the FW tank from
the city water connection. If you left it open when de-winterizing, it
would give you fits trying to figure out exactly why the city water
pressure was so low and the pump's water pressure was non-existant.

You can certainly guess how I know that. <<grin>>

                              <<jim>>

--

                        <<http://www.oldengine.org/members/jdunmyer>>
                                 <<jdunmyer@xxxxxxxxxx.com>>