VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Wednesday, June 5, 2002      Issue 325

Today's Topics:

        1. parts for rebuilding water pump
        2. Re: Tankless Water Heaters?
        3. Wheel bearing grease caps
        4. Re: Air Conditioner Installation Question
        5. Re: Climbing on the roof
        6. Re: parts for rebuilding water pump
        7. Re: California room wanted
        8. Battery ventilation
        9. Cabinet doors for 70's A/S
       10. Door Lock Cylinder
       11. Re: Tankless Water Heaters?
       12. California room wanted
       13. Re: Climbing on the roof
       14. Re: parts for rebuilding water pump
       15. Re: Battery ventilation
       16. Re: Climbing on the roof

Message Number: 1
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:53:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: jon fitz <fitzjo1@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: parts for rebuilding water pump

Does anyone know where I can get parts to rebuild my
water pump?  It's a peters and russell model 6800.  I
need two small disc shaped check valves and the gasket
for the pressure chambers.  I wouldn't mind a new
diaphram, either, although this is OK for now.  There
are no parts listed in my RV "master catalog."

Many thanks.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com