Date: Sat, 1 Jun 02 18:47:45 -0600
From: Roy Lashway <rlashway@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: Bambi battery

I suggest to look into sealed batteries which require no additional
fluids over their life time.   Although they are sealed I understand they
do leak or vent a tiny bit but nothing like a standard battery.   I have
used them for years and they last as long as any other and I simply make
sure I have some overhead vent some venting around the battery chamber to
insure no build up.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC