Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:16 -0500
From: "John R. Kleven" <jrkleven@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks

----- Original Message -----
From: <Inlandrv@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
To: Multiple recipients of VACList <VACList@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:54 PM
Subject: [VAC] Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks

> Doug. It's not the big bang. It's a "FIRE BALL." Things being just right,
if
> a 5 gallon tank of LPG went off in the trunk of a large size car, it could
> put the car on the roof of your house, provided you have a 2 story house.
It
> should be treated like a loaded cannon, always, no exceptions. Ask anyone
who
> didn't listen, that still may be alive.
> Andy
>

> To unsubscribe or change to a daily Digest format, please go to
> http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
>
> When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text

------------------------------

Message Number: 2
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:05:26 -0500
From: "John R. Kleven" <jrkleven@xxxxxxxxxx.com>

Huh?

> Doug. It's not the big bang. It's a "FIRE BALL." Things being just right,
if
> a 5 gallon tank of LPG went off in the trunk of a large size car, it could
> put the car on the roof of your house, provided you have a 2 story house.
It
> should be treated like a loaded cannon, always, no exceptions. Ask anyone
who
> didn't listen, that still may be alive.
> Andy
>

> To unsubscribe or change to a daily Digest format, please go to
> http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
>
> When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text

------------------------------

Message Number: 3
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:25:53 -0700
From: "My Airstream" <myairstream@xxxxxxxxxx.net>

It seems to me that this thread has gone from the ridiculous to the sublime.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA  (where Rio San Luis Rey meets El Pacifico)
> > Doug. It's not the big bang. It's a "FIRE BALL." Things being just
right,
> if
> > a 5 gallon tank of LPG went off in the trunk of a large size car, it
could
> > put the car on the roof of your house, provided you have a 2 story
house.
> It
> > should be treated like a loaded cannon, always, no exceptions. Ask
anyone
> who
> > didn't listen, that still may be alive.
> > Andy
> >

> > To unsubscribe or change to a daily Digest format, please go to
> > http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
> >
> > When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text
> >

> To unsubscribe or change to a daily Digest format, please go to
> http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
>
> When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text

Message Number: 4