VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Tuesday, May 28, 2002      Issue 317

Today's Topics:

        1. Re:
        2. Refrigerator vent
        3. Re: Fridge not cooling!
        4. Re: water tank,relocate
        5. Fridge not cooling!
        6. Re: Fridge not cooling!
        7. Re: Fridge not cooling!
        8. Re: Burping worked for me
        9. Re: water tank,relocate
       10. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       11. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       12. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       13. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       14. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       15. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       16. Re: Leaking galvanized water tank
       17. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       18. Re: Heads Down
       19. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       20. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       21. Re: Heads Down
       22. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       23. Re: Heads Down
       24. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       25. Mystery Wood Object
       26. Re: Fridge not cooling!
       27. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       28. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       29. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks
       30. Re: Polishing Aluminum Tanks

Message Number: 1
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:05:29 -0400
From: "Wayne A. Moore" <wam52@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re:

Hi Bob!
Message Number: 4
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:26:36 -0700
From: "My Airstream" <myairstream@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Heads Down

The Thetford Slideomatic toilet in my 66 Safari is slowly losing water
through the outake valve.  It started with the footpedal not releasing to
the fully closed position.  So I kept putting upward pressure on the pedal
and the leaking stopped.  Now it has gone further and even when the pedal is
fully up the outake valve is slowly losing water.  Has anyone experienced
this problem . . . any known fixes?
Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA  (where Rio San Luis Rey meets El Pacifico)

Sounds like the source of your problem is the "O" Ring at the bottom of the
brass flush Valve. You will need to take the toilet out and apart to get at
it. There is no simple way to replace it. if you need further assistance
just ask!

WAM

Message Number: 2