VACList DigestVACList-Digest       Sunday, May 26, 2002      Issue 315

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Heads Down
        2. Re: Heads Down
        3. Re: Dometic M16
        4. Re: Dometic M16
        5. Re: Heads Down
        6. Re: Heads Down
        7. Re: Heads Down
        8. Re: Dometic M16
        9. It's Spartan mansion
       10. Re: Dometic M16
       11. Re: It's Spartan mansion
       12. Re: Heads Down
       13. Re: Heads Down

Message Number: 1
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:07:44 -0400
From: Daisy Welch <jtdjtd@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re: Heads Down

I can think of a number of smart A remarks about silicon grease on the
valve, but I don't know actually. I would be more likely just to spray
silicone now and then.  The green stuff that you put into the black tank
allegedly has lubricants in it for the lower valve, or maybe it was that
we are not supposed to put stuff in there that would unlubricate the
valve.  When I first used the lower valve it was stuck bad. I sprayed
silicone everywhere and just kept wiggling it.

happy flushing,

Daisy

My Airstream wrote:

> Thanks Daisy,
>     I'll give it a gentle scraping in the morning.  The leak is soooo slow
> that I feel there can't be too much obstructing it.  I was also thinking
> about coating the inside of the groove with silicon grease.  Do you think
> that would be good or bad for the problem?
>
> Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com

Message Number: 2