Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:08:15 -0400
From: Jim Dunmyer <jdunmyer@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: Generator Questions

Jamie,
  Generally, you need about 3000 watts (120VAC, not 240 volts) to power
an A/C. If you can live w/o the A/C and (probably) the microwave, the
little Coleman will work fine. You might want to find out how noisy it
is before plunking down your money; a QUIET Honda EU1000i sells for
about $800.00 or thereabouts, but will definitely not annoy your neighbors.

                             <<Jim>>

--

                        <<http://www.oldengine.org/members/jdunmyer>>
                                 <<jdunmyer@xxxxxxxxxx.com>>