Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:45:32 -0700
From: "Brad Norgaard" <canerods@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re: Question

Jerry and others looking for the two-mount radio antenna...Auto Safety House
here in Phoenix has 16 of them in stock. They appear to be a little more
heavy-duty than the original but are brand new. I'm putting one on my Trade
Wind. Call their parts dept. at 602.269.9721. The price is $32.74.

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind
Phoenix
#2699, VAC, TCT

> Wayne A Moore wrote:
>
>> Jerry they are, or in your case were, the radio antenna bracket bases.
>
> Thanks WAM, great pic. do you have any idea where I could find a replacement?
> Jerry

Message Number: 2