Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:48:02 -0600
From: Charlie/Betty Burke <cbburke@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re:

Al,

All hitch manufacturers make what is generally called a deep drop shank,
including Eaz Lift. When we sell a hitch to a customer if he/she needs a
deep drop we just exchange it with the one that Eaz Lift puts in their
hitch kit. The deep drop will get your hitch height where it needs to be.

Charlie

airstream lover wrote:

> Has any one found an alternative to cloudy vista
> windows besides replacing or breaking?
> Also, I have a new vehicle that sits abnormally high.
> I would like to be able to use my sway bars but I can
> not find a hitch that drops enough. My receiver hitch
> sits at 25". I need at least a 4-6 inch drop to make
> the trailer level.. I tried the brand new EZ lift that
> is adjustable but I was not able to get it low enough
> and still have both bolts screwed in. I know that
> there are a few out there but I wanted advice from the
> experienced.
> Al

> When replying to a message, please delete all unnecessary original text

Message Number: 2