VACList-Digest       Tuesday, April 16, 2002      Issue 275

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: vintage rules
        2. Re: FW: 25 year rule
        3. Re: electrical short
        4. Re: Strange advice
        5. Electrical Short
        6. Re: Strange advice
        7. Re: FW: 25 year rule
        8. Re: Fw: FW: 25 year rule
        9. Re: 25 year rule - One Man's Opinion
       10. Re: Shower & Water Heater
       11. Re: Shower & Water Heater
       12. Difficult window leaks
       13. Re: Difficult window leaks
       14. Re: vintage rules
       15. Re: Strange advice
       16. Re: Shower & Water Heater
       17. Re: Strange advice
       18. Re: Difficult window leaks
       19. Re: Difficult window leaks
       20. Wanted >> Campground Host
       21. Re: Shower & Water Heater
       22. Tire Removal
       23. Re: Strange advice
       24. Re: 67 22 ft. Safari for sale
       25. Aluminum skin
       26. Re: 25 year rule - One Man's Opinion
       27. Re: FW: 25 year rule
       28. Re: Tire Removal
       29. Re: Tire Removal
       30. Re: Aluminum skin
       31. Re: Aluminum skin

Message Number: 1
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:32:01 -0500
From: "John R. Kleven" <jrkleven@xxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: Re: vintage rules

Is it really true that the board members don't subscribe to the list?
I am sitting here looking at my application form and suddenly got confused.
Randy

Message Number: 2