VACList-Digest       Thursday, April 11, 2002      Issue 270

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Discrimination
        2. Re: Discrimination
        3. Re: PJM-> vac <63 bathroom removal
        4. Trailer Parks
        5. Re: Clearcoat Removal
        6. Re: Discrimination
        7. Re: iscrimination
        8. Re: Parts and more parts--TV Antenna Connection
        9. Lower Curtain Rails
       10. Re:
       11. Re: Discrimination
       12. Re. Polishing
       13. Question
       14. Question
       15. Re: Antenna Question
       16. Re: Polishing
       17. Re: Question
       18. Awnings
       19. Re: Awnings
       20. Re: Awnings
       21. Re: Awnings
       22. Re: Awnings
       23. Re: Awnings
       24. Re: Discrimination
       25. Re: Discrimination
       26. Re: Question
       27. Re: Time Mag Airstream Photo

Message Number: 1
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:03:07 -0500
From: "Don Hardman" <donhardman@xxxxxxxxxx.net>
Subject: Re: Discrimination

Its probably not so much a problem with an Airstream, as it is with the
age of the trailer. RV parks cater to big new motor coaches and 5th
wheels and feel that any trailer over 10 years old is served and are
just trailer trash. That might be true for most old SOB's, and it is
hard for some to believe that an Airstream is different. I have had the
same response when making reservations with my 31' Sovereign. But no one
has ever questioned me once they saw it. Now I just lie when I call for
reservations and say that have a 89 Airstream. That doesn't sound as bad
and they couldn't tell the difference any way.

Clean it up, keep a neat site and you will have people stopping by to
admire your treasure and when you tell how old it is they won't believe
it.