Re: [VAL] Caravel Holding Tank

I cracked the tank in our Caravel several years ago.  A local trailer repair shop would
not touch it because he did not want to deal with the sheet metal under the trailer.  I
removed the toilet and then removed the tank through the closet on the street side.  No
one had a tank so I took mine to Inland RV and Andy used it as a model to get a new one
manufactured.  I believe he now sells them.  It want back in through the closet and now
works fine.

Tom