Re: [VAL] Oh, the Joys of Vintage Airstream Ownership

Great story.  :)

Sounds pretty close to what my 53 Cruiser is right now. My power system
right now is a portable 3 volt auto illumination system I can carry around
(flashlight). :o)

I hope to be camping in it this fall some time.  Probably will be next year
some time before I'm truly finished with it.

I hoe you have a great time camping in your aluminum tent.  :o)
--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.