[VAL] ***Last Call*** 2008 RMVAC Rally

***LAST CALL***

We still have a few spaces left!

The eighth annual Rocky Mountain VAC Rally will circle the wagons the nights
of August 7-10, 2008 in Salida, CO.  We plan to do it the way Wally did -
dry camping on an open field - no hook-ups.  We will park one inner circle
of trailers with outer partial circles or herringbone pattern without
assignments, just park as you arrive; expect a limit of 55 to 75 spaces.

The details can be found on the RMVAC web site http://www.rmvac.org/

Salida is picturesque town at 7050 feet elevation on the Arkansas River.
Temperature will range from 45 to 85 degrees, and a thunderstorm could drop
1.5 inches of rain.  We will be able to drain gray water on the ground and
porta-potties will be provided.

Kids and pets are welcome, but there are not specific facilities,
activities or playgrounds.  Location information is available at
http://www.salidachamber.org/ and http://www.fourteenernet.com/salida/

Bring your Western Wally spirit(and chili!)to the Rocky Mountains - see ya there!

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter - www.InsideOut-Design.net/Maxwell