Re: [VAL] floor/stupid question?

Maybe just too avant guard, untried, untested? I can't see any
advantages whatsoever Jeff. Each layer of plywood is at an angle to
the one above and below to absorb or dissipate stresses in all
directions as the trailer goes down the road and flexes. The plywood
is certainly cheaper and the installation has been done by many of us
on the list. The Al would be cold and conduct both heat and cold quite
well compared to the largely inert wood floor. If you don't cover it,
an Al floor would be slippery, unpleasant underfoot. and just plain
goofy looking but hey, it's a relatively free country - I say if you
want it, go for it and let us know how it works out. We will pray for
you.
Jo Ann In CA currently covered in ash.