[VAL] Mailing lists..

The list blocking problems continue.  I sent out the following message to
subscribers who use Time-Warner cable (road runner) internet.

-Tom
__________________

Time-Warner is currently blocking all mail from my website on the new server.
My site does not appear on their list of spammers, nor on any of the lists of
the services they utilize to determine spammers.

They do have my IP number on their list of spammers, but they have no record
of why.

I can be removed from their block list if:
1.  I pay money to a service to certify that I am clean and not a spammer, or
2.  Produce records to show that all those on my list who are Time-Warner
customers signed up of their own desire (which I don't have), or
3.  Produce enough paperwork to sink a navel vessel.  This will include
paperwork from you.

I am taking the easy way out, and doing nothing.  Time-Warner can continue
with their block if they wish.

If any of those who are receiving this message wish to continue with either of
the lists that are on my site, I suggest that you sign up for an e-mail
account with one of the free services which are not blocking mail from my
site.   These include Yahoo and Gmail.

-Tom