Re: [VAL] Circuit Tester

Hey Dan,
Glad you finally got one. Try it on everything and anything ac. Any lamp
cord, every florescent lamp, briskly thru your hair. Is truly a great
learning tool for even the most seasoned pro. Biggest benefit is checking
your RV prior to touching the door knob, especially at the new and unknown
camp ground you just plugged into. Good for you. I hope you will agree it's
at least $10 worth of fun and knowledge for kids and friends.
-Eddie- Houston, TX