RE: [VAL] Caravel Holding Tank

Tony,

One of a couple of things could be done,

1. Find a tree whenever possible to reduce the load.
2. Use the minumum possible amount of water when flushing(sprayer works
best)
   or you could try to use number one to take care of number two.
3. A larger tank is possible by making the tank longer in the direction out
into
   the closet area which will require taking out the wall between the
   bath and bed to get a longer one installed.

There's a company out of Washington state that can make a new tank, I have a
copy
of the drawings that were sent to me by someone that did the samething for a
1966 GT.
They use the same bath.

Paul Waddell
WDCU Past Prez