[VAL] illusive offset flange

Thank you for the kind reply. I did try there locally. All were 3" offset.
The 1" x 3" male threaded was so common, but that has gone away like so many
of the vintage trailers. I don't know enough history of toilet plumbing to
understand why every trailer and home were standardized to 10" rough-in off
the wall, then later that standard changed to what it remains today, 11"
centered off the wall. Our old trailers and motor homes are all 10". If you
want to upgrade to the modern china bowl toilet and not a plastic thing, all
will be 11". That 1 inch might as well be a mile. It will not fit. I am not
going to redo a beautiful trailer and holding tank for 1 inch of
installation clearance. I keep hoping for a dusty old flange sitting on the
shelf in some very old hardware store. This was so common a stock item but
not anymore.
-Eddie- Houston, TX