Re: [VAL] List messages...

-----Original Message-----

>I just got a message from Earthlink, saying that their block was in the
>process of being removed.

I can verify that posts are getting through Earthlink/Netcom.  Got a whole slew this morning.

Thank once more, Tom, for your service to all us aluminitis victims (is there a 12-step
program for this?  No, I decided I'm not ready to
quit).

            Peace,
            -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari 23'
'99 Chevie 3500 conversion van, currently on life support awaiting a transplant.
So we are still stuck in Columbus, watching the weather.com data for Copper Harbor.