[VAL] Server transfer again

For your information, I have transferred the website to a new server once
more.

This time, it is to a new server which does not impose e-mail relay limits.

There are several items not yet functioning.  They are:
1. The free classified ads.  I have a database problem to fix for this item.
2. The Search on the home page.  This should be working in the next few days.
3.  Majordomo.  This is the e-mail list software.  For now, the lists will
continue to function, as they are still being operated off of the original
site.  Hopefully, they will be transferred to this new site within the week.

This transfer will take a little time to propagate throughout the internet.
Some will access the new server while others are still accessing the old
server.  The full changeover should happen within two days.

-Tom